Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bike check






































































































I love my bike. S&M stricker frame 20.5, Odyssey Dirt Forks w/990 mounts, Redneck Stem, Odyssey twombolts 175, T-1 sprocket 28tooth, Black ops sealed plastic pedals, G-Sport Ratchet 10th rear hub with a Shadow rim and Aitken 1.9 tan wall, G Sport front hub w/volcano bolts laced to a Chrome Shadow rim and Aitken 2.125 tan wall , Shadow railed seat post with Coalition saddle, Fly brakes with Odyssey monolever medium, primo Tall boy bars, Berringer grips.... Brapp Brapp!!


















4 comments:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! scooter aankopen

    ReplyDelete
  2. straight from the source click now Learn More see here now Read Full Report read review

    ReplyDelete

The Supporters & Followers